Pls Pls! Do not attack me

I have been seeing you attacking me one after another. Could you please not do it? Do you know how much it will affect me if you are doing that? I do not make anything that is harmful to you. So, could you please do not make things that is harmful to me? If you have any personal attack, write me directly to subaidee@gmail.com

Ost (原声带) - Skip Beat ! (华丽的挑战 电视原声带)


01 华丽的独秀 (Super Junio​​r M) | Hua Li De Du Xiu (Super Junior M)
02 这是爱 (东海/Henry) | Zhe Si Ai (Dong Hae/Henry)
03 等你 (A-Lin) | Deng Ni (A-Lin)
04 不留纪念 (周觅) | Bu Liu Ji Nian (Zhou Mi)
05 未来 (米非) | Wei Lai (Mify from Roomie)
06 爱你没有太多理由 (贝贝) | Ai Ni Mei You Tai Duo Li You (BaeBae from Roomie)
07 一场微醺 (Roomie) | Yi Chang Wei Xun (Roomie)
08 手拥 (信) | Shou Yong (Shin from Shin Band)
09 这是爱 (Piano Version) | Zhe Shi Ai (Piano Version)
10 华丽的独秀 (Guitar Version) | Hua Li De Du Xiu (Guitar Version)


You can download this album HERE if you want!