Pls Pls! Do not attack me

I have been seeing you attacking me one after another. Could you please not do it? Do you know how much it will affect me if you are doing that? I do not make anything that is harmful to you. So, could you please do not make things that is harmful to me? If you have any personal attack, write me directly to subaidee@gmail.com

Cai Qiu Feng (蔡秋凤) - Li Bie Hai An (离别海岸)

01 离别海岸 | Li Bie Hai An
02 一口饭 | Yi Kou Fan
03 一切拢是空 | Yi Qie Long Shi Kong
04 一段情 | Yi Duan Qing
05 伤心再会 | Shang Xin Zai Hui
06 惜福 | Xi Fu
07 恩爱 (feat. 蔡小虎) | En Ai (feat. Tsai Hsiao Hu)
08 家 | Jia
09 幸福的人 (feat. 李明洋) | Xing Fu De Ren (feat. Li Ming Yang)
10 江湖 | Jiang Hu
11 渡冷月 | Du Leng Yue
12 遗憾 (feat. 蔡小虎) | Yi Han (feat. Tsai Hsiao Hu)
13 甭搁想彼多 | Beng Ge Xiang Bi Duo
14 心头冷酸酸 | Xin Tou Leng Suan Suan
15 美丽的故事 | Mei Li De Gu Shi
16 男女心 | Nan Nu Xin


You can download this album HERE.