Pls Pls! Do not attack me

I have been seeing you attacking me one after another. Could you please not do it? Do you know how much it will affect me if you are doing that? I do not make anything that is harmful to you. So, could you please do not make things that is harmful to me? If you have any personal attack, write me directly to subaidee@gmail.com

Ost (原声带) - In Time With You (我可能不会爱你(电视原声带)


01 还是会 (韦礼安) | Hai Shi Hui (William Wei)
02 翅膀 (林依晨) | Chi Bang (Ariel Lin)
03 我不会喜欢你 (配乐) | Wo Bu Hui Xi Huan Ni (Soundtrack)
04 还是会 (配乐) | Hai Shi Hui (Soundtrack)
05 现在开始 (王宏恩) | Xian Zai Kai Shi (Biung Tak-Banuaz)
06 普通朋友的朋友 (蔡昌宪) | Pu Tong Peng You De Peng You (Emerson Cai)
07 踮起脚尖爱 (洪佩瑜) | Dian Qi Jiao Jian Ai (Hong Pei Yu)
08 翅膀 (配乐) | Chi Bang (Soundtrack)
09 我不会喜欢你 (陈柏霖) | Wo Bu Hui Xi Huan Ni (Bo-Lin Chen)
10 旋转门 (Aggie) | Xuan Zhuan Men (Aggie)


You can download this album HERE.